Mobile shoppers have many desirable and distinct traits, however commitment is not always one of them. How do you keep mobile shoppers loyal when there’s so much competition out there in the “cyber” world? The following tips might help you get a return click.
1. Be Mobile-Friendly- Customer loyalty lies largely in whether or not the customer feels doing business with you is convenient and of value. If your mobile website is not user-friendly your visitors will likely take their search somewhere else next time.
2. Lack of Customer Service- Are you hiding behind the laptop screen? If your business takes place on the internet and your consumer interactions are few, you’ll need to work twice as hard to build brand interest and also to maintain relationships. Ease of contact and prompt replies are necessary not only for local businesses, but internet companies as well.
3. Be Competitive- With the endless supply of resources available on the world wide web, your customers have the upper-hand when it comes to making the sale. If your products are not priced competitively you run the risk of losing repeat customers.
4. Know Your Customer- If you want to keep mobile shoppers loyal you have to have a keen sense of what they’re looking for. Staying on top of their interests through polls, surveys, special events and mailings will help you develop a more personal relationship with your shopper so that you can meet their future needs.
5. Increase Search Results- Your mobile site needs to keep growing if you want to thrive. In addition to social media posts that highlight company products, news, sales, specials, etc., you’ll want to start a blog that keeps your brand prominent in search results. Weekly blog postings help search crawlers find you, so they can direct new and return customers right through your door. Your blog should be informative and engaging, and highlight your area of sales or expertise. Not only do blogs provide entertainment and value to new visitors, they attract loyal mobile shoppers who want to stay on top of the news from their favorite brands. After all, they’re loyal. Right?
Comments are closed.